Sunday, February 09, 2014

some like it hot


Trying new cafes and sampling their creative cuisine - what else can help to survive grey rainy days. Don't get me wrong, I personally don't mind the gloomy weather, but if I could have it my way I would always choose a bright and sunny day. Here are some pictures from a Georgian inspired restaurant, presenting a wonderfully delicious menu. After surviving freezing winter days, this is the best place to indulge in spicy and salty cheeses and a vast array of herbs that give Georgian cuisine its rich flavors and aromas.

Открывать новые места в городе вдвойне приятно, если за окном то дождь, то снег или все вместе на протяжении вот уже нескольких недель. Очень вкусно, совсем по-домашнему уютно в одном грузинском ресторанчике. Вчера мы там спасались от ледяного дождя и я, конечно же, не могла не сделать фото интерьера, ведь мебель и декор просто чудо как хороши.













No comments:

Post a Comment