Thursday, November 06, 2014

fall treasures


November is already here and it seems like I've completely lost the sense of time. This autumn is so busy (in terms of work), so I need extra help in calming down. I drink mint herbal tea and listen to Sade. Her voice makes me feel so warm, relaxed and peaceful. By the way, I have a bunch of fall photos to upload, I hope to do so either this or next week. 
Sending you hugs and kisses. 

Вот и ноябрь, даже не верится. Столько дел и забот, не сойти с ума этой осенью помогает лишь мятный чай и Sade, ее голос успокаивает и уносит в воображаемый мир. Все никак не соберусь загрузить осенние фото, обещаю в ближайшее время. Целую и обнимаю.







4 comments:

  1. Осенью природа прекрасна!

    Maria
    http://stylelistbyme.blogspot.com/
    http://instagram.com/maria_tatarskaya/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so pretty! You have a good eye for photography :)

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, that's so nice of you.

    ReplyDelete