Sunday, November 30, 2014

sweet november




Most of the time it's the little things that bring me the greatest pleasure. Meeting up with my girls and talking about everything and nothing, sharing important advice and celebrating each other's achievements, or spending a lazy Sunday with sweet coffee mocha and a good book, or taking pictures of first November snow, or cooking chocolate brownies. I think moments like these are some of the most important ones to me. So do I consider myself lucky being able to do so every now and then.

Заметила, что больше всего радости приносят простые вещи. Встречи с девочками и наши разговоры - обо всем и ни о чем и самые нужные советы друг другу, ленивые воскресенья со сладким моккачино и хорошей книгой, фотографировать первый ноябрьский снег и испечь домашний шоколадный брауни. Эти моменты одни из самых важных и дарят счастье. 






6 comments:

  1. Love all these pictures! And yes, sometimes meeting up with your friends is just the most wonderful thing to do!

    http://elineous.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of the little things in life too :) These are beautiful pictures, Ellen!

    Ali xo
    http://aliandvic.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's so nice of you, Ali

      Delete
  3. Those little cakes looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the post dear! Great pics:)

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete