Saturday, January 31, 2015

Island life: Sri Lanka Part II



Home is where the waves are. While I can't reproduce the sounds, I can share my favorite images of the ocean and the moments that remind me why I love to travel. A day at the beach restores the soul. So just take some time, look at these pictures and imagine that you feel the wind in your hair and the sun on your face, enjoy the surf and keep smiling. Beach therapy. 

At the beach life is different, time doesn't move from hour to hour, but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun. 

Дом там, где шум волн. Жаль, что фото не могут передавать звуки. Предлагаю просто смотреть и представлять, что чувствуешь ветер в волосах и тепло солнца на коже, летишь на серфе на гребне волны и улыбаешься от счастья.








































No comments:

Post a Comment